WIT Search

Thursday 29 April 2010

3 day WardrobeChallenge number ONE: Colour


I'm going on a three day wardrobe challenge, I want to step out of my comfort zone and give a go at 3 trends that I would like to embrace but somehow never do. It helps if you feel stuck in a rut (slightly overdoing the stripey t-shirts I've been told) and to gain a fresh take on your shopping method. I'm not going to try hot pants for the sakes of it- just 3 trends that I love, but somehow never come around to embracing.

My first choice is wearing colour during the day and I am working it by toning it down with neutral tan accessories.
Top Shop dress, Marni wedges and belt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed it was a shock to see you in such a bright colour, but a very good one!
HM S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...