WIT Search

Monday 19 April 2010

My week in Wallis day ONE



This week, WIT sees it's very first project by collaborating with British high street store Wallis. Back in October last year, during their press day,  I had a sneak preview at the spring/summer collection and absolutely loved it. So, for the next seven days, I'll be incorporating hand picked, must-have favorites from their online collection into my existing wardrobe. Each day I'll share styling tips for each outfit, in the style of WIT's motto of simple, timeless and wearable style. 


Starting with a classic: the trench. Perfect for in-between seasons, this affordable spring cover-up has a great fit and  comes in a leg flattering mid-thigh length, ideal to be worn with flats and high heels. I like to be creative and chinch the waist up with one of my own belts, this way it's slightly different each time. My necklace is also from Wallis and a little bit of Marni on the High Street .








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bello il trench!!! Miss T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...