WIT Search

Wednesday 19 May 2010

The leather T...


Ever since I saw the Celine show last season, I've been wanting a leather t-shirt so much that words can't even explain. The one I am wearing is from Wallis but unfortunately has sold out (otherwise I would have bought five), but the great news is that I've been around at press days and everyone from M&S to New Look are doing their version for A/W next season. I will make sure to do a post dedicated to great leather as soon as these are out, but in the mean time I am proudly WIT-ing it today! 

Wallis leather t-shirt, Mango jeans, Zara shoes, Chanel bag

Celine S/S 2010 so chic..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BELLOOOO! e pensare cheio avevo un vestito UGUALE..... e l'ho dato via!!! ch rabbia, avresti potuto metterlo su WIT (ricordami mostrarti foto) anto

Anonymous said...

You can carry it off very nicely, but I am not sure this is a trend i like...
HM S

Sherin said...

Hiya,
I met you today at the Tesco AW event! You pulled off this top so well. The leather T looks great.

Anonymous said...

i love the leather T!!!!! brava miss T

Anonymous said...

Ooh seeing this post I just realised where i've seen you before - at the Net a Porter denim boutique launch party! I remember you were wearing that leather tee and I thought you looked so fabulous!! So nice to finally put a blog to the outfit ;)

Miss B xx

http://agirlastyle.wordpress.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...