WIT Search

Thursday 20 May 2010

WIT do you think?


Here I am in the changing room of a London shop trying on a potential purchase (and snapping it away). I have lots of weddings this summer and I am looking for something in a bright block colour that  I can potentially dress up for an occasion but also "play cool" for work. I love this vibrant pink, matt silk Vanessa Bruno dress but can't make up my mind so I thought I would ask WIT readers what they think. Please be my mirror or leave a comment to let me know your verdict!



I'm thinking nude sandals for wedding and a leather jacket for the day

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get it, get it, get it!!! We love it!!!
ONE xx

Anonymous said...

bellissimo, voglio vederlo il 26!!

Susie said...

Just stunning - you have to get it!

Anonymous said...

I Love the color!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colour against your skin tone and flirty shape - perfect combination!
Love it with the rack of silver your arm too!

C.X
ONE

Anonymous said...

Would look awesome with a white blazer for a wedding or with a denim jacket for a more casual occasion. Looks great on you.

Anonymous said...

Soooo beautiful, making a statement without showing off! Get it!
Christina in Sweden

Anonymous said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss T

Anonymous said...

Buy it! And buy one for me too! :) Vittoria

Unknown said...

Go for it!! Mi ricorda un pò quello di Patrizia Pepe della Sassi che ho indossato anche io a un matrimonio!! Ciao tesoro!! xxx

WIT said...

Thanks to all of you that voted today, the verdict was super positive and I am now the proud owner of a hot pink Vanessa Bruno dress!
I can't wait to show you all both the dressed-up and dressed-down version so stay tuned! WIT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...