WIT Search

Monday 13 September 2010

Parka-licious


The military trend is huge this season, a good way to do it without looking over the top is choosing key items like a parka and mixing it with everyday wear. Today I am wearing a belted parka with my denim dress showing beneath. I'm on the train to go and see one of my favourite freelance clients, Mint Velvet, but more on them later.

Zara parka, MS dress, Jimmy Choo flats.

Here I am at work at Mint Velvet head quarters getting a sneak preview at the lovely S/S range...

One of my favorite items from S/S collection..
a Parka indeed!
Sketches and the A/W look book we shot in May
Looking at the sketches and choosing
my favorite looks
A rail of clothes and the relevant moodboard- love this colourpalette

5 comments:

E x said...

I really want to purchase a lovely parka - but am concious of not ending up looking like a member of Oasis in the 90's!!

The Zara one you are wearing is really nice and chic. A trip to zara is in order.

http://cinereabellflower.blogspot.com

Wit said...

Gap has a fab one in store right now, as mine is from the old collection. Gap's one is very similar to mine at a great price too. Take a look at it and send me a picture of you in your parka look if you do end up buying it! X

Cosmic said...

You can say that again(gorgeous parka:)!

Unknown said...

Love the khaki parka :) I have one too but not khaki. Think need the khaki one in my life too :) Have to check out zara

michelle said...

Where is the belt from please?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...