WIT Search

Monday 17 January 2011

Lipstick Jungle


Lipstick is making a huge come back next season, Jil Sander and DVF models sported hot pink  statement lips whilst Marni and Gucci went for tangerine matt and high gloss hues. I had a little fun of my own and tried some of my favorite shades. Whatever you do, keep the rest of your make up simple and remember to matt it down with some tissue.

From the top right, here are some of my favorite shades:

1- Pink Mac Lipmix
2- Gloss Philosphy tubes
3- Berry Nars Shanghai Express
4- Orange Mac Morange
5- Red Nars Red Lizard
6- Natural Lipfusion matt pencil



Marni SS 2011
DVF SS 20100

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Love how it can totally change your look. I just need to be daring enough to do it! X

momben said...

molte belle queste foto! ti stanno bene tutti i colori, ma il rosso รจ quello che su di te preferisco!

anto said...

che colori|!!! dove si compra il gloss?

Anonymous said...

Hello! What the name of the lipstick you're using in your first collage (grey sweaters), first row in the right side? Thanks!

WIT said...

All the colours I'm wearing are in orde and numbered below with listed matching colours.

Lisa said...

#3 is *great* on you!

pelininstyle said...

You look great with all of them!
3 and 4 are fab!

Natasa said...

Oh, I LOVE all the orange ones!!!

Red Phoenix Style by Willow and Lotus Phoenix said...

Love the little collage! It is nice to be able to see product on a real person without air-brushing etc before you purchase. My fav is the Red Lizard, must go out and buy!

Lotus
xx

Shopgirl said...

I think I'm being really dumb but the numbers and photos don't seem to add up!? For the photo in the top right corner - which is that?! I love it!! also, what blusher do you use? (Assuming you're wearing it!!) Thank you, xx

Natalie said...

Hi Laura!

What do you recommend for wedding day nude/beige lipsticks?

Thank you x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...