WIT Search

Wednesday 26 January 2011

WIT Wedding Wednesdays: Where to find inspiration part two


Welcome back to my second WIT-Wedding Wednesdays post!

This week's WWW is part two of  my favorite sources of inspiration. I save all the images I love in categorised files on my desktop (dress, flowers, hair, make up, bridesmaids etc..), this way I am building my own little image library of fabulous inspiration.  If you've missed part one one, click here and see you next week for a special beauty post.
PHOTOGRAPHERS
Photographer's website are a great source of inspiration and often have beautiful blogs too.  Here are my favorites (book soon because they get booked months in advance)



BRIDEMAIDS
If you have more than one, high street is the way! I've been collecting dresses from some of my favourite high street stores as well as trawling the internet for sales and bargains



LITTLE ONES 
Little ones look so cute in just about anything, so don't spend a fortune. I got all my flower girls cream crochet and tulle dress from Monsoon, which has an adorable selection that ranges from 3 months to 13 years.


SHOES
Designer is the way. I'm having mine specially made at Christian Louboutin.. but more on this in a future special post



LINGERIE
As soon as you get engaged, decorate a beautiful box and start buying beautfiul lingerie which you will start wearing as a married woman. Stock up on sale times for great bargains! Here are some of my favourite

Stella McCartney

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, this is so inspiring! now i just have to ask mi boyfriend to marry me.. or better force him to do that. :)))

love, n.
http://tqsm.blogspot.com

Rosie Parsons said...

Thanks for the mention Laura! I'm sure you're going to have the most gorgeous wedding!!

Some other stunning wedding dress sites you might like that I've come across are www.sarahseven.com/ and www.delphinemanivet.com/ - soo beautiful! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...