WIT Search

Wednesday 9 February 2011

WIT Wedding Wednesdays: S/S 2011 Catwalk inspiration


Even as a stylist myself, figuring out what wedding dress to go for and finding my feet  in the bridal-world wasn't as easy as I pictured it: trying on dresses with friends and family is lots of fun,  but I soon realised that finding the perfect dress was going to be a lot harder than I thought.  I'm going to keep my wedding dress style top secret, but what I'll say is that I found much more inspiration on the ready to wear and couture catwalks than bridal shops... So if any of you are stuck for ideas, here are some of my favorite S/S rtw and couture looks.

Mini at Victoria Beckham - Midi at Chloe - Maxi at Ellie Saab

And if you are looking for more take a look at the runaway section of

WIT Brides I want you!
From next Wednesday, I would love to start a monthly Wedding Wednesday of WIT-brides: that is for all of you WIT readers that are already married. Please email me a photo of you in your wedding dress for a special post on all your beautiful wedding gowns!
Can't wait to see you, E-mail me at 
wearingittoday@gmail.com

2 comments:

petro said...

Awesome inspiration if only you were doing this when I was getting hitched. x

Unknown said...

The best one is the third in the multiple pic. Simple,chaste and chic...
And the model is in... WIT pose :)
I like the n°15 and the last one too. Soooo chic.
XXX
Laura from Milano

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...