WIT Search

Sunday 18 September 2011

Third day at London Fashion Week with MyWardrobe.com



This London Fashion week I've teamed up with one of my favourite online stores, MyWardrobe.com and chose my favourite must-buys to wear with my everyday wardrobe. So in the next few days come and see my recommendations and what I've hand picked to wear for the shows.


YMC jumper, Vintage belt, MiH jeans, Jimmy Choo shoes, Mulberry bag and YSL lipstick in Rouge pour couture for all of those who asked


Third day at fashion week and I am wearing... It's Sunday for fashion-dressing too, so today I'm opting for a relaxed denim look. I've paired my own pair of MiH denim flares (sold on MyWardrobe too in a gorgeous wintry dark navy) with an aubergine oversize cable knit jumper cinched in at the waist with a tan belt. I'm also wearing another beautiful navy Mulberry bag called Polly. I love navy bags (see my Chanel 2.55)- so much better than black but just as versatile. 





Have a look at it on MyWardrobe.com



Throughout the day come on twitter to see what's happening at the shows @WITblog

23 comments:

fashionwise said...

Lucky you !! the jumper and the bag are amazing !

have you seen my new post ?
http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

very pretty! casual-chic, my favoutite style!

Anonymous said...

I want that jumper did you get s or xs???

Fashion Tiger said...

I absolutely love this outfit - one of my favourites you've posted. You look chic yet understated - fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Great colour and jumper-the bag is stunning! bravo

antoine said...

you always look so chic and I love your style!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous colour matching-like this outfit very much-what stockings would you wear if needed?

giuliet said...

what other colours would you suggest jumper wise?

WIT said...

I love this jumper too. I'm wearing a small but it's quite chunky so you could probably go for an XS if you wanted a more snug look.

sarah said...

great look! I love you lipstick! would it look good on a pale blondy girl like me?

Anonymous said...

we are your italian fans:can you tell us if MyWordrobe would ship to Italy?WE LOVE IT!!!

nelly said...

DOES THAT JUMPER COME IN OTHER COLOURS? WHAT W YOU SUGGEST?

paola said...

i love those jeans:is flair look back? love you blog-always inspiring!

italian fan said...

ho scoperto il tuo blog e mi piace tantissimo! can't wait for your next post!

lucybell said...

My Wardrobe is my new addiction!!i want everything! thank you for making me discover it!

RONDA said...

I really like your blog and MyWaredrobe!bravo

Bridget said...

Gorgeous casual outfit!x

Anonymous said...

Second day in a row - I have handbag envy!!

Unknown said...

Have I told you that I subscribed to Red magazine, purely because I like reading your blog so much? Tell your boss you deserve a pay rise! :-)

Trouble is, you make me want to shop [even more than I already do].

Nicki xx

Amanda said...

a perfect look to finish off the weekend! Your blog is doing some serious damage to my credit card... and that Mulberry is beautiful x

Anonymous said...

adoro il tuo stile!

ciao claudia

isabelle said...

Hello Laura!
Loving the idea of a navy bag but still undecided on which one.....
Pls keep sending ideas
xxx
Isa

Anonymous said...

I WANT THE BAG!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...