WIT Search

Friday 14 October 2011


I started the week talking about the power of a great coat and I want to finish it off with one of my favourite buys of all time. This scarlet Zara was such a great buy and I love how the red that jazzes up any old outfit. Unfortunately it's an old style from last season but i found this almost identical style in Whistles. 

But if bright colours are not for you, I've done a two page guide in Red this month all about great, affordable coats in all the colours you want to wear.

Zara coat, J.Crew T-shirt, YSL trousers, Jimmy Choo shoes, Chanel bag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scusa se te lo dico, ma il mix and match non è chic solo perché si indossa una borsa Chanel, ci vogliono gusto e capi di qualità.
La t-shirt è decisamente informe e non lega affatto con i pantaloni. I pantaloni sono estivi, mentre il soprabito dà l'idea di capo autunnale. La borsa è TROPPO grande per la tua conformazione fisica. Sembri indossare un cappotto, peraltro molto carino, sopra un pigiama.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...