WIT Search

Monday 2 April 2012

New jewellery box addition


Another sunny day in London today! I'm wearing a new birthday present, a sparkly diamante necklace that my friend sent me all the way from Australia and I'm teaming  it with a stripe cotton jumper and my favourite Zara cargo pants which are seeing the light of day for yet another season. I've started taking out of storage boxes some of my SS items, what joy! 


Jigsaw jumper, Zara trousers, Julie's necklace, Smythson bag, KG ballerinas

6 comments:

Just a glimpse said...

I love your style and your blog <3

Anonymous said...

love this necklace. Are you able to advise on where to purchase. thanks

The stel style said...

nice combination!!! chic and casual!!!

Estel

http://thestelstyle.com/

Cindy said...

I would also love to know where to purchase - as an Aussie follower I may be able to purchase!

Veebers said...

beautiful. the bigger the better for me. i think a statement necklace can completely change and POP an outfit from simple to wow!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Please can you tell me where I can get hold of that gorgeous necklace? I need it in my life! :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...