WIT Search

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Great holiday buys countown: N3 The Panama Hat


N3 - The Panama Hat 

It's holiday season and it got me thinking: what are those chic, gorgeous, must-haves we should all posses when packing for a beach holiday? In the next seven days comes my countdown of fabulous no-regret buys. Third up, the panama hat.


I have a rule when it comes to a summer hat: it's got to be cheap. Don't get me wrong, I would love a fabulous Parachuti one, but too many times it has flown in the sea or I've left it on the seat of the restaurant for it to be a precious buy. My favorite style  is a simple straw hat with a chic black ribbon, Accessorize always carries a great selection and it's exactly what I've packed in my suitcase for this holiday. Packing tip: stuff it with socks/underwear and place in between cotton clothes for it not to squash or brake.

Love this pic, don't you want to be her right now??
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...