WIT Search

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Fall shopping

I'm now back in the UK ready for my last leg of maternity leave before going back to work, I've packed away all my summer/beach clothes and I'm so ready for fall layers. This is always an exciting time of the year, September issues hitting the news stands and I can't get enough of fabulous fashion pages and shopping ideas. This week's WIT post, including the Star Buys, Look of the Week and Style tip are dedicated to all those fabulous things I can't wait to put my hands on (or kind of already have.. ups trip at Whistles), being forever buys or those special little things that add a bit of new spark to your existing wardrobe.


1. I can't wait for my J.Crew earrings to arrive in the post this week. Yes, I used my discount too! J.Crew Flower gold-plated crystal earrings £76

2. I loved the Celine show, I will be channelling their signature check with something more affordable like this clutch. ASOS Leather And Check Oversized Clutch Bag £45.00

3. As seen in Vogue's catwalk report, moody florals are huge next season, I love these bright red LK.Bennett pumps. I would wear with rolled up denim and baggy jumper. Sheila Satin Floral Print Point Toe Court Shoe £185.00

4. This week I tried a jet black glittery mani for a change and loved it. Try this Top Shop shade for a similar effect. Nails in Gypsy Night £6.00

5. I have a thing for heart print and couldn't resist this cotton jumper from Zara £35.99.

6. For a shoot last week, the make up artist used a darker shade of red lipstick, I wouldn't have thought of it but it really worked.  I love the idea of a darker lip in winter so I might experiment with new shades like this TOP SHOP one. Lips in Beguiled £8.00

7. Ups, this faux leather skirt might have already ended up in my shopping basket... Whistles Bailey Skater Skirt Close £85.00

8. The winter version of my most-worn summer shoe - this Boden pump is on my shopping list. Boden Pointed Pump £79.00

4 comments:

TheOnlineStylist said...

Fall is my favourite season - it helps feed my layering addiction. And I LOVE that Whistles skirt! x

Unknown said...

Laura! I love your blog - you inspired me to start my own! So happy to see you back to regular posting. Will be headed on my honeymoon in a month and refreshing on how you packed for yours! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Colleen (thestyleheist.blogspot.com)

LG said...

WIT is back! Yay! Love the earrings and pumps.

Anonymous said...

Hi - what would you wear the gold Boden shoes with? Not sure how to wear them in winter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...