WIT Search

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Currently obsessed with: touches of Red


Red is one of my favourite colours, it looks great with denim, with grey and with navy and has sort of become a "non-colour colour" which is easier to introduce in your wardrobe, even if you are a bit scared of colour! At the moment I love bright red mixed with deeper shades like maroon and cherry red, even if it's just in a shade of lipstick, which I'm  wearing today. I friend introduced me to this fab lipstick called Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick from Hourglass (my shade is called Icon £23), it stays on all day and it's the most amazing shade of red. I bought my red coat more than two years ago and every year I try to find a similar one on the high street because I know I will get lots of disappointment when I say it's not in the shops now. This French Connection version is gorgeous and very very similar to my minimal Zara one. If you want to indulge in a little red purchase, here are my favourite buys.

 1) Coast VERMONT EARRINGS  £18.00

2)  3.1 Phillip Lim Red Leather Pashli Satchel £713.00 my-wardrobe.com

3) Uniqlo cashmere jumper £49.90

4) French Connection Belle Boucle Wool Coat £200.00

5) Top Shop Gather 2-Part Pointed Heels £65.00

6) Marc by Marc Jacobs Spongey Wool Twill Tonal Dress £440.00  my-wardrobe.com

7) Top Shop Red Leather Calf Pencil Skirt £125.00

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ciao Laura,
un suggerimento: perchè non aggiungi il tasto per condividere le tue foto su Pinterest?
Mi piacerebbe aggiungere i tuoi outfit alla mia inspirations pinboard :)

Gaia said...

Since I saw your coat a couple of years ago I've been looking for the perfect red coat. For those interested I've spotted a very similar one (a tad darker) in Cos.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Probably not on your radar at all but have you seen the pale pink coat on Asda website for £25... Could be the bargain of the season! Mel x

Katie said...

I have a commuting question for you! When you wear flared denim like you have on in this post, what do you wear for shoes? Do you just choose to commute in heels that day (versus a pair of flats)?

Anita Rivas said...

LOL - I pulled out my red downtown YSL bag today, great minds think alike. I won't be able to use it during December because than it's too xmassy.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...