WIT Search

Thursday 17 October 2013

Spike earrings

FC coat, Maje jumper, J.Crew earrings, J.Brand jeans, LK Bennett flats, Jimmy Choo bag
I love wearing big earrings, together with statement necklaces they are a great way of updating even the simplest of outfits. My new obsession are spikes which add a bit of toughness  to my old favourite bling and give a bit of edge to a girlie outfit. Today I am wearing a pair from J.Crew that have spike diamontes but I've hand picked more pairs in store now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ciao, Laura. Mi piacciono molto i kilt scozzesi, e vorre indossarne uno senza sembrare una anziana signora o una teen ager in minigonna. Come posso indossarlo? Potresti darmi qualche idea? Ho visto il tuo post sulla camicia scozzese e ho pensato che potresti aiutarmi anche per una gonna. Seguo sempre il tuo blog con molto interesse. Mi piace il tuo stile semplice e chic. Grazie in anticipo per la risposta

Laura da Milano

Unknown said...

Ciao,Laura.
Potresti darci qualche idea su come abbinare gonne e pantaloni scozzesi senza sembrare anziane signore o ragazzine?
Grazie.
Laura da Milano

WIT said...

Uh... I'm not sure about Tartan.. I'm not a fan. Sorry! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...