WIT Search

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Hat season

Comptoirs de Cotonnier jacket, Isabela Marant HM skirt, Other Stories bag, Zara boots.
My theory is that as long as your head, neck and torso are warm you can sort of survive sock-less in the winter (for short spans of time at least!), yet I can't live without a hat in the cold British winter. I wear one most days and the only style that looks any decent on me (I'm not a hat person) is the classic pom pom beanie. I bought my navy wool one last year in Florence from a random shop and would be devastated if I lost it, lots of you have asked me where to find a similar one so here's WIT's edit. Most of them come in a few colours so make sure you look out for your perfect shade and.. the bigger the pom pom the better!


1. Top Shop Fur Pom Cable Beanie £14.00

2. Accessorize Beanie Neon Tribal Geo Beanie £17   

3. French Connection Tabitha Bobble Hat £22.00 (also available in green and cream)

4. Eugenia Kim Mimi chunky-knit wool pompom beanie £150

5. Eugenia Kim Rain ribbed knit beanie hat £180


6. Accessorize Crystal Flower Pom Pull On Hat £20.00

7. Accessorize Chunky Beanie £17.00

8. Anthropologie Homeward Beanie £38.00

2 comments:

Amy said...

I agree with you - a bobble hat is the only way to survive the British winter. I bought one from Reiss a couple of years ago and it is my saviour. I, too, would be devastated if I lost it!

The Apple Market said...

I have one from Somerville, black with a fur pom pom and I know i wouldn't survive all winter without it!
Annalisa
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...