WIT Search

Saturday 23 November 2013

THE WIT RAFFLE with £600 to spend at Jimmy Choo

Somerset by Alice Temperley Cap Sleeve Sequin Dress £299
Next week I'm away on holiday so I thought I would leave you with a fabulous opportunity to win a  £600 voucher to spend at (drum rolls...) Jimmy Choo and a little appeal, so please read on..


On Wednesday night I got to dress up in full length gown from Alice Temperley to go a fabulous charity ball for Sugarplum Children. Sugarplum Children is a website and fund raising initiative set up by Jubie Wigan whose daughter Aliena was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of just two and a half. Jubie is a dear friend of a childhood friend of mine, we all became mummies around the same time, so this charity means a lot to me when I think of the poor children who suffer from this life-threatening condition. Despite what some people think, type 1 diabetes is not caused by lifestyle choices, and those affected by the condition rely on insulin via injections or a pump and finger-prick blood tests every day. The majority, who are on injections, have approximately 3600 needles going into their tiny bodies every single year just to stay alive... You can read a little more about Sugarplum Children in my Red magazine blog and see me wearing the beautiful Sugarplum pendant designed exclusively by Annoushka to raise money for the charity.

Crafted in 18ct Rose Gold and set with 0.23ct diamonds and sold on a 43cm Rose Gold Chain, 200 pounds of every sale of this pendant will go directly to JDRF to support the brave little stars that are children dealing with Type 1 Diabetes.£995
It was an emotional night but also very fun one. At the dinner my husband bought me two raffle tickets from the Sugarplum tree and guess what I won? A £600 voucher to spend in Jimmy Choo, how appropriate! However,  since I certainly do not need another pair of shoes and this cause is very close to my heart I would love to give a WIT reader the opportunity to win the voucher, so girls get your cheque books out!


HOW TO ENTER THE RAFFLE


Simply send an email to wearingittoday@gmail.com specifying how much you would like to donate to the charity and I will provide you with payment details and your very own unique number to enter the raffle.

All entries must be made by 6pm Sunday December the 1st

 Whilst I film her, Greta will pick up one ticket from a hat and I will announce the winner on Monday December the 2nd.

Good luck and please be generous.. remember this Christmas you could have a £600 voucher to spend at Jimmy Choo under your Christmas tree!

Love 
Laura x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...