WIT Search

Friday 15 November 2013

WIT mama Friday: Eight Winter Essentials


Fridays are my days off with Greta, I usually take her to the park, go to soft play or meet up with friends with children for a play date. My off-duty uniform is very simple but I still choose great classics, of good quality that are an investement and make me feel chic at all times. I wear a lot of cashmere, jeans and in the winter I live in my biker boots that are the perfect park-shoe.  Now that the cold has arrived I thought I would round up my eight stylish, no-fuss, mummy-friendly seasonal must buys which I for one couldnt have lived without last winter.


CHINTI CASHMERE, because it's just a little bit special but never looks precious. 
Chinti and Parker Striped cashmere sweater £305

1) A GOOD LIP BALM
, because out in the cold you need it. 
Lucas Papaw Ointment, 25g £9
 
2) A BOBBLE HAT
, I loved my navy one with fur bobble and wore it all winter. 
Eugenia Kim Sasha cable-knit alpaca beanie £195
  3) WINTER SUNGLASS
, because you can hide behind them. 
Ray-Ban The Wayfarer acetate sunglasses £120

4) A GOOD PAIR OF JEANS
, because comfort is key.  
MiH Jeans Phoebe mid-rise boyfriend jeans £220

5) THE PARKA
, because in the parka practical meets style.  
Isabel Marant Étoile Felton fur trimmed parka coat £515

6) RUBBER SOLED BOOTS
, rain and waterproof good for stomping around with the pram.
 Biker boots Marc by Marc Jacobs £325.00 

7) GLOVES
, because pushing a pram without them would be impossible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

Love your style and blog - but is there anyway we could have a highstreet version of wit mama Friday? As too expensive for some mamas on mat leave?

Thank you xxx

Anonymous said...

I simply adore YOUR parka (rather than the Isabel Marant's one).
Where is it from?
Ilaria

Laura said...

Love this outfit. Where is your beautiful bobble hat from please?

zena said...

Hi there
This is a very helpful advise as those are the things I wear most days. I was hoping to replace my old parka this year but haven't found one I really like. Is the one your wearing in the photo an new one?..it's such a lovely shade of khaki, just what i'm after.

Zena

Unknown said...

The parka is from Zara last year. Laura has written about it before...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...