WIT Search

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Florence outlets: the results

Stella McCartney jumper, Cos trousers, Karen Millen shoes, Other Stories bag
And here is the (main) result of my outlets trip: Stella McCartney check jumper worn with black cigarette trousers and leopard print shoes. Also, if you haven't seen it yet, the January issue of Red is out. It's my first issue since coming back from maternity and I've done a special on wardrobe basics.
 

By coincidence in my Style Essay, styled by the lovely Alex Steadman from www.thefrugality.com and shot by www.candicelake.com, I wear a check jumper too. I have a little obsession with checks at the moment, especially when worn with fabulous jewellery and contrasting prints. Dress them up rather than down!


1 comment:

LG said...

I was so happy to see your feature in Red! Please have lots of shopping edits-I love them!

PS I wish they could have Xmas issues out for longer-I missed last xmas and had to search for this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...