WIT Search

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Party frock Monday!

Gap hoodie, J.Crew lace skirt, Dune boots.
Ugh.. it's Monday. But to brighten up our day I thought this week we would look at party wear! Incidentally today I'm wearing a navy lace skirt with a cashmere hoodie, transforming a party item to office wear. But today I want to talk about dresses. Below four favorites: brocade from Top Shop, lace from Joseph, embellishment from MMJ and a little bustier number from DVF. Meanwhile this week's WIT star buys are my absolute three favourite party pieces: the Roksanda dress had sadly sold out in my size, but there are also a green and a pale pink version that would make fabulous, show-stopping party dresses and later in the season, perfect engagement/wedding/Christening numbers. Talking high street I've searched high and low and I LOVE this French Connection 60's style dress which also comes in a gold jacquard fabric print. And finally at number three the perfect winter-white frock, I would wear this with red shoes to get in the festive spirit...

1) 60s Crop Floral Jacquard Dress £65.00
2) Joseph LACE AGNES DRESS  £575.00
3) Marc by Marc Jacobs Kisa embellished crepe and silk-chiffon mini dress £555
4) Diane Von Furstenberg Walker dress £344

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely lovely!…I would do anything to wear that pinkRoksanda dress…..

liska said...

really pretty :) could you tell me where you bought the navy skirt from?

GlamRosie said...

Where is your blue cashmere hoodie from? I have my eye on a grey one but I'm loving that blue x

mnl0520 said...

Love this skirt. It's still available in the U.S. and is on sale and has an additional 30% off markdown. I bought it this evening and I'm very excited to wear it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...