WIT Search

Thursday 12 December 2013

The WIT Boutique is open!


A few months ago I posted a photo on Instagram of my sitting room that had mometairly become a photo studio. The lovely team at  www.walkinmycloset.com had arrived catalogue  the entire content of my wardrobe for the website and photograph the designer pieces that I ha selected for my WIT Boutique


Here's the first drop of my clothes and accessories on sale, have a peek at it and at the thousands of pre-owned certified designer items on their website. And if you are thinking about doing an early spring clear out  I can highly recommend the Walk in my closet hassle free concierge service, read here for all details. Happy shopping! 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's wrong with the louboutins which you are selling?!

Anonymous said...

I would love to know where can I get the 2 gem necklace.
I have checked your website WIT and its not there and i cannot find it in Jcrew either.
I would really appreciate if you can tell me where could i get it. Its amazing!
thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...