WIT Search

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Winter white frock


As you can see, I practice what I preach and after much search I decided to invest in the Anna Sui dress I featured last week in my best party dresses post. The dress arrived from Net-a-porter super speedy next day delivery yesterday and I adore it, it's just the cutest little frock and despite it being white I know I will get lots of wear out of it, winter or summer. Last night I wore if to a birthday party and paired it with a pair of old satin red courts, Greta's Monica Vinader rose gold diamond disc earrings and a coat of red lipstick and felt chic and festive! 


11 comments:

Rose said...

Oh my! How much I LOVE this dress.. x

Anonymous said...

OK. Next time I will listen. I went to buy this fabulous dress and now it has sold out in my size! Your website/blog should come with a hazard warning for one's bank account..as I now cannot seem to get dressed or make a purchase for me or my daughter without consulting it/you first! Seriously addictive and dangerously good taste!

My Midlife Fashion said...

Wow what a gorgeous dress & like you say it will be so useful for any season. You look absolutely stunning! xx
www.mymidlifefashion.com

serena said...

Laura stai benissimo! Mi piace tutto da morire, ma ho una domanda da farti, come si fa ad andare in giro senza calze con questo freddo? Io vorrei tanto ma davvero non ne ho la forza! Svelami il tuo segreto :D!

LG said...

Love, love, love, LOVE that dress! It was my favourite of the 3 you listed!

Anonymous said...

Your outfit was really pretty, but completely out of season. You were freezing, I guess... Moreover, naked legs??? They look cheap and inelegant in winter time.

Anonymous said...

How do you afford all these beautifil things and support a family?! Please do some more 'cheap thrill' entries too!

Anonymous said...

Your legs look amazing - neither cheap nor inelegant. Gorgeous outfit x

Unknown said...

Tres chic!! xo Hanneke


check out my style on www.hannekeverstegen.com

Unknown said...

beautiful, ultra chic, truly a dress for all the seasons:great choice! bravo

Anonymous said...

Che bella , come sempre , ma questo abito ti dona particolarmente. Buon Natale Cristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...