WIT Search

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Rainproof (stylish) shoes

Zara parka and biker boots, J.Brand jeans, Other Stories clutch.

When the weather is like this (gail force wind and pouring rain) I feel like a total inspirational failure! But what can I do except wearing my parka, biker boots and day dreaming of living in a country where it never rains!? As it turns out a good 70% of WIT readers live in the UK, so for them all I try to keep on smiling and think of something that will keep us both shopping-isnpired and our feet warm and dry!


1) Proenza Schouler Black Ankle Boots £540.00

2) Paul Smith Patent Boots £203.00 Was £290.00

3) Ash Studded Ankle Biker Boots £167.00 Was £279.00

4) Acne Black Matte Finish Boots £380.00

5) Top Shop ADDER Double Buckle Monk Boots £78.00

6) Carvela Kurt Geiger  £89.00

7) CORAL Nine West £69.00

8) PIPPY Nine West £95.00

9) Whistles Jackson Elastic Back Boot £155.00 

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I've been a good girl this week Laura and I bought the fabulous bag you're wearing today, as well as the bomber jacket, as no doubt I'll be lost without them! As I've said before your website is seriously addictive & your style is fabulous.
Yours,
Hooked, getting poorer.. but looking good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...