WIT Search

Tuesday 8 April 2014

My favourite red lipsticks


Almost every day when I post a picture of my outfit I receive an email, a tweet or a comment asking me what shade of lipstick I'm wearing. The truth is that I don't always wear the same shade, I have a selection that I choose from that goes from orange-red to a more cherry-red and which one I opt for totally depends on my outfit. So today I've decide to come clean and answer this question once and for all by revealing my "closet" of favourite lipsticks, because as with my clothes every day is a new lipstick day.. and PS. the shade I'm wearing in the pic is MAC lipstick in Lady Danger


1) Nars semi matte lipstick in Heat Wave £19.50
2) Top Shop Lips in Infrared £8.00
3) Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella £19.00
4) MAC lipstick in Lady Danger £15.00
5) Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon £23.00
6) Top Shop Lip Bullet in Heartbeat £8.00
7) Nars semi matte lipstick in Red Lizard £19.50

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've tried red lipsticks a few times but it doesn't work well with my skin tone (rosy cheeks). I just bought a killer coral lipstick from Maybelline and purple one from Nars though that I'm LOVING!

http://poorgirlrichlifeblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...