WIT Search

Tuesday 22 April 2014

The broaderie top


Another thing I pulled out of my summer boxes is the white broaderie anglais top that I bought from Whistles last year. It's a great little staple to have in your wardrobe and you can wear it in lots of different ways, giving it a more casual or dressed up spin. I often pack it for week ends away because even with a pair of jeans and flats it makes me feel a little dresses up. I pair it with a black leather skirt for work, or even one of the colour pop skirts in this weeks Star Buys. While I was looking for alternatives on the Internet (mine isn't  available any longer), I found this fab dress style from Alice Temperley.. Very tempting as I still regret not buying the Etoile similar version a few years ago and this could be the perfect replacement.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...