WIT Search

Tuesday 22 April 2014

WIT mama Friday: The best black sandals under £150



Every other year I buy a new pair of simple, black, one strap flat sandals and it is always my most worn shoe over the summer. I just love a tanned foot with a classic flat and a shiny pedicure, and it's a chic mum on duty shoe that is also super practical. Luckily there is no need to spend a fortune on them  because most high street stock a real leather pair, so I've had a look for ones I would buy all under £150.00 + the black pair with a fringed make over!

1) Reiss  DOUBLE STRAP FLAT SANDALS BLACK £120 
The Update  2) Loeffler Randall Sienna Tassel Gladiator Sandals £220.00
3) KG Kurt Geiger Maddox £75.00 
Office Hawaii Black Leather £28.00
5) Kurt Geiger London Lace £150.00 
6) Accessorize Leather City Sandals £25.00

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite pair of sandals are similar to number 3. I actually bought two pairs because I wear them that often in the summer! Such a great buy.

http://poorgirlrichlifeblog.com

Ruby&rose said...

I love the black ones in the first picture. Where are they from?

Thanks

Cassandra said...

Where are the very first sandals from? The one in the image, alone. You didn't list where those ones are from.

Cheers!

Cassandra said...

Please let us know where the first ones are from.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...