WIT Search

Sunday 13 July 2014

A few new buys from Jigsaw


Every day on my day to work I walk by Jigsaw and last week I spotted a fab black lacey pleated skirt so I went in to try it on. I didn't end up buying it because I was distracted by other items  I had a good look around and thought that there were so many lovely things. It got me thinking that I hadn't been in Jigsaw for a while, and possibly nor have you so I ended up trying on lots of things that I thought you would like.

The lace skirt that caught my attention
Here are some more of my hand picked great buys. I love the the maxi shirt (a cheaper alternative to my favourite MiH oversize shirt and a super chic beach cover up); the tangerine silk maxi dress which remind me of my favourite J.Crew dress that I wore all summer. 


But my favourite buys have got to be the collarless denim jacket:  the best jacket to take on a summer holiday (doesn't crease and goes with everything) and the cashmere grey sweater.. another one for my collection!


polka trilby  £39.00
flora plimsole  £69.00
slub stripe t-shirt  £25.00
poplin oversize shirt  £98.00
mandarin silk maxi dress  £179.00
zoe slingback shoes  £85.00
collarless denim jacket  £85.00
cotton reverse loopback sweatshirt  £55.00
 raglan sleeve cashmere jumper  £149.00
short sleeve stripe shirt  £79.00
pleated lace skirt  £149.00

6 comments:

FBG said...

I have that skirt and I love it! It is one of the best items from Jigsaw this season! X

Mandy said...

Love it - where are your jeans from? ( I might have missed it) x

Mandy said...

Love it - where are your jeans from? ( I might have missed it) x

luisasanders said...

Hi Laura

Where are your jeans from in this pic? Love the colour!

Thanks xx

WIT said...

Jans are from J.Crew will add a link today. X

luisasanders said...

Another quick question re. the jeans - sorry! I have found them online in the sale (yippee!) but as I can't visit a store and have never bought J crew trousers before I'm not sure what size to go for. I'm a 26 in some shops, a 27 in others. What would you advise? Are they a 'tight' fit? Should I go smaller or bigger?? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...