WIT Search

Thursday 11 September 2014

Statement shirt (for the day)


I tried to resist wearing my J.Crew shirt again so soon after the Sloane Square event, but I just couldn't! The good news is that although it's a great evening/dress up piece it can also totally be dressed down with jeans and trainers, and today I am doing just that for a day in the office. Plus, between us, with a price tag like that... we better make the most of it! So if you have this shirt or bought it at the event, please email/Tweet/Instagram me at @WITblog with a pic of how you wear yours - I need all the inspiration I can get!

J.Crew Collection jewelled bib shirt £498

2 comments:

Kate said...

I really like that shirt, and it looks great on you, but much as I am a cost per wear justifier of expensive (but good quality) things, I think nearly £500 for that is crazy. J Crew are massively overpriced in the UK. That shirt is approx £311 in the US, big difference! x (Just in case J Crew should be reading ;-) )

momben.com said...

in fact it is a crazy price ...
Benedetta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...