WIT Search

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Summer leather

www.wearingittoday.co.uk
If you live my side of the world, wearing leather in the summer is not so strange... although I can imagine many of my lovely Italian readers will cringe at the idea being so hot down there! But, in the UK, on days like this it's a perfectly appropriate attire. Today I am making my Whistles leather skirt look more summery with a pom pom peasant top that I bought from J.Crew last year (but take a look at this Topshop pom pom top available now!!) and my Mango lace up sandals. My skirt is still available on Whistles despite buying it last year, click here to take a look at it. I think the key when wearing black leather in the summer is giving it a fresh spin, so yes to opened toed sandals, billowy tops and lightweight fabrics like cottons and linens. Oh, and you know who else is wearing leather the summery way today? Our The ICONS Update cover star Eva Chen whom we've interviewed for this months "The Experts" piece. She is SUCH an interesting and inspiring woman so make sure you read her fabulous fashion tips on www.wardrobeicons.com

http://wardrobeicons.com/the-icons-update-archive/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...