WIT Search

Thursday 15 October 2015

my Coat guest edit for IRIS Fashion

One of the fun things I get to do in my job is try on lots of fabulous clothes, just for the fun of it. I've been working in the fashion industry for almost 15 years so hopefully I've learnt a thing or two about great clothes and sometimes brands call me to cast an eye over their collection and suggest which pieces me and my readers would like. So that's exactly what I did one day in September at a fabulous independent shop in London called IRIS. This is part 2 of my guest edit (a couple for weeks it was all about my current obsession with dressing all-white), and I'm focusing on great outerwear. I chose a little bit if everything, from  really useful navy pea coat to this seasons must have cape. Have a look for yourself and see what you think - a head's up, look at IRIS's own brand for great, quality staples at really affordable prices (I'm obsessed with my cashmere grey roll neck). Anyway, have a look at this piece on their blog and hope you like it. x

http://blog.irisfashion.co.uk/

1 comment:

cocorose said...

I don't think we saw your all-white post? I'm intrigues as I bought a cream coat there on Tuesday! (There is a branch opposite my office which is Dangerous!) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...