WIT Search

Friday 23 October 2015

WIT Mama Friday: Halloween chic

My super talented friends invites came as ghosts in a little box! Genius
Greta has been invited to a Halloween party and for the first time she kind of knows what it's all about so we've had a lot of fun thinking about her costume. She is going to go as a witch and since her cousin will be visiting from Italy, they will go as a witch and wizard pair. I've done a little bit of research into a costume and I'm amazed at how everything is either super cheap looking or really quite expensive for something to be worn once. So, I decided to get a little creative and put together a costume with less conventional Halloween bits and bobs. I got her a black cotton leotard (finding a matte cotton one was harder than I thought! Black cotton leotard £6 F+F), black tights (Black tights £10 Ilovegorgeous ), black sparkle tutu (Balck sparkle tutu £14 Marks and Spencer), her little Gap kitten shoes (Cat velvet slippers £16 GAP ) and crazy green glitter hairdo with a big tulle alice band (I made it but this one is pretty cute too Alice band £ John Lewis). The final touch is a super sweet
Mini witch broom £3.99  that she's desperate to ride!


3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Where is the black tutu with gold spots from please? The link is to shoes!

WIT said...

Just updated the link so sorry! x

Lizzie said...

ah thank you so much, sadly my little one is too small for this lovely skirt. Maybe in a few halloween's time! The hunt continues...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...