WIT Search

Monday 23 November 2015

WIT Florence Travel Tip: directions to The Outlets


I'm in Florence all week to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family, so instead of the daily outfit pics I thought I would post one Florence travel tip per day from eating out to shopping and sightseeing. I often get asked what are my favourite spots, the ones I like to hit every time I come back so log on in the next five days to see what they are.

First on my list are, of course, The Outlets. I go back (almost) every time I come back and often bring back something fabulous like a pair of shoes, an accessory or dress. You can get to the outlets with handy shuttles from the city center's train station (Santa Maria Novella) or, if you have a car you can drive there yourself. Weather you are planning a trip to Florence or thinking about it for the future, ear mark this page with directions on all of my shopping mecca's and how to get there.

DIRECTIONS to The Mall 
(roughly 35min from Florence)

LOOK OUT FOR: Stella and Stella Kids, Marni, Burberry, Balenciaga, Sain Laurent and the newly opened Prada and Miu Miu wing
  • From Florence take the highway (autostrada) in direction ROME
  • Take the exit at INCISA REGGELLO
  • Follow signs to PONTASSIEVE/LECCIO
  • A lot of windy country roads later...
  • Look out for signs to "The Mall" to the left at a roundabout 


DIRECTIONS to The Dolce and Gabbana
(roughly 35min from Florence)
 LOOK OUT FOR: Dolce man, women and kids 

  • From Florence take the highway (autostrada) in direction ROME
  • Take the exit at INCISA REGGELLO
  • Follow the same road you would for The Mall (above) but take a left at the roundoubout signposted for "Dolce Gabbana outlet'


DIRECTIONS to Prada outlets 
(roughly 25min from Florence)

LOOK OUT FOR: Prada and Miu Miu for both men and women
  • From Florence take the highway (autostrada) in direction ROME
  • Take the exit at VALDARNO
  • Follow signs to MONTEVARCHI
  • Then follow signs to AREZZO 
  • Then look out for signs to "Space Outlet" to the left

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...