WIT Search

Monday 7 December 2015

Sweater dresses - expensive to budget

Chinti and Parker dress, Lily and Lionel scarf, Jimmy Choo sunglasses, Chloe bag, vintage boots
 It was last season during the shows that I realised that knitwear, and knitwear-dressing was going to be huge this season, and I thought straight away that i was going to adopt this comfort-meets-style trend into my winter wardrobe. I've invested in a few new jumpers and was lucky enough to be gifted this Chinti and Parker sweater dress that I have worn countless amounts of times. You can get the real deal, or similar ones to mine. Here's the lowdown from super luxe cashmere cable knit, to a cheaper fine knit version. Something for every pockets.

Fine knitted dresses £19.99 Mango

Rib Stitch Tunic Dress £69 Boden

Ribbed Tunic Dress £295  Chinti & Parker 

Collection cable sweater-dress £850 J.Crew



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the look of gray with camel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...