WIT Search

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Come with me to the Bonpoint show in Paris


Reporting from Paris, this week we are doing a WIT mama Friday on a Wednesday as I invite to to come and join me to watch the Bonpoint Winter 2016 show live from your computers here on WIT.

All you have to do is log on to www.wearingittoday.co.uk shortly before 4.30PM CET, sit back and enjoy the defile as it unfolds! Don't forget to try and spot me amongst the crowd and you can also come on Instagram (@WITblog) to see what I'm up to here in Paris.

This is the start of a bit of a journey together between WIT and Bonpoint (can't reveal too much yet!) but I hope you can join me in this first adventure soon culminating is something very special for all WIT mama Friday readers.

See you at 4.30!

Love 
Laura x




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...