WIT Search

Wednesday 20 January 2016

The Mango dress like the Joseph one at a fraction of the price

Mango bow knitted dress £39.99 , Dune boots, Tila March bag.

I know it's a bit of a long title, but that's exactly what today's post is about. Back over the summer I literally fell in LOVE with the Joseph version of this dress, the problem was it had no sleeves which meant that it would be impossible to wear in winter and at the same time, because it was knitted it would be too warm for Summer.


So you can imagine how thrilled I was when the team at Joseph told me that they were bringing out a version with long sleeves for the winter (see it here)! 


Sadly when it did come out though, it had a V neck instead of a crew neck (I'm not a fan of V necks being quite busty), so it was a no good for me.


The other day I was trawling the internet for a good winter dress that I could also wear post pregnancy and found this Mango one, almost iedentical, with a crew neck, a lovely side split and at a fraction the price! I was so thrilled I bought it straight away and I can tell you that the fabric is really lovely and looks lovely on too. A WIT recommended cheap thrill!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...