WIT Search

Wednesday 27 April 2016

COUNTDOWN TO MATERNITY: The WIT wall


I remember someone asking me about the "WIT wall" one day and it took me a while to understand what they were talking about - what "WIT wall"?! Oooh I see!!! The brick wall I take my photo in front of every day!! It's funny because although completely unintentionally, "the wall" has become a bit of a WIT trademark, but it was never meant to be a style choice or with any particular significance - sorry!


If you think about it, it's quite an ugly wall, it just so happens that North London is full of them and more so it's a plain background that doesn't change according to seasons, where I could just stand in front of and let the clothes do the talking.


It also helps that this particular one in the last three years is just outside my doorstep, so my husband could take a quick snap on the way to work. There have been many WIT walls throughout the years - in the early WIT days it was by a wall in the park I had to cross every morning on my way to work, then when I got married and we moved to our first flat it was just outside the overground, and finally  when Greta arrived it was a more handy spot outside my house. She loves standing in front of it and giving me a bit of a pose!

Greta giving me her best WIT pose ;-)
So in the years I guess I've become fond of the brick background and have pretty much stuck to that! Sadly however, there's not a brick wall in sight in the new area I'm moving to over the summer... But here is the last one I took last night before date night wearing my new ASOS dress and tasseled clutch from last year with my beloved Chloe fringed sandals. So I guess it's goodbye WIT wall!

ASOS dress and clutch bag, Chloe shoes, J.Crew earrings

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't believe there will no longer be a WIT Wall....!

yuliya said...

It's all about your perfect style and making the location glow for you x
Fashion and Beauty Blog Yukova

Unknown said...

bye bye laura & WIT wall! we'll miss u! baci A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...